mercoledì 29 luglio 2026

Slowly coming back there!

Due to artfight and some stuff going on at work (plus having an university exam soon!!) I didn't have much time to update this blog xD Well, even right now I am struggling to updating due to lack of time and since I am on mobile I can't share the wips I have on my pc 🥺 BUT a lot of stuff is getting done! Cassandra has finally an updated reference with extra outfits that hopefully I will upload soon and I even made a similar reference with Lysandra! One of Ambrose's sisters!!! Well she also now has a toyhouse profile... That was quick xD

And speaking of profiles on toyhouse, I am starting to slowly work on them again too!!! Currently trying to finish Callista! As soon as I can I also hope to do a small update with my toyhouse folders since there are many many characters and it might be quite hard to navigate there xD

Also since it is quite difficult for me to have someone that wants to do art trades, I decided to open a DeviantArt group for people that have the same struggle and hopefully it will be functional around somewhere in August, even if I will try my best to constantly polish a bit everything and add some nice events such as a sort of Secret Santa thing during december :>

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Slowly coming back there!

Due to artfight and some stuff going on at work (plus having an university exam soon!!) I didn't have much time to update this blog xD W...