venerdì 19 giugno 2026

First post!!

 Well well I guess this is my first post here to yap and stuff XD I don't know how many people from DeviantArt and Toyhouse will log there to see me writing about random stuff buuuut, I will use this blog to give some small updates on my art, life, videogames and just anything xD It will be my personal internet space!!! (while also trying to figure out how that place works, so expect a lot of changes there XD)


Aaaanyway since the weekend started I will probably show off some artworks I am currently working on right now!

I mentioned on Deviantart that I am doing a silly drawing of a younger Edgar with Nora and a random goose and uuuh... it is not my favorite artwork so far but... I like the overall idea? XD




AND THEN, a more serious one but with Kieran and Edgar, and I must admit that I like this one more XD


Aaaaand I mentioned also a small drawing of Ingrid just to have something updated for her plus I am currently working on Arlan's portrait too even if I would consider it still a big WIP since I will have to work on the proportions!



🌙🌙🌙


And I guess that's it! I am also sloooowly giving Isolde a new profile on toyhouse and here's a little spoiler of her backstory! I want it to have it done by this week but I highly doubt it XD



I don't know if it's possible to easily view the text in the image so here's a copy paste of what I am writing!

 🌙🌙🌙


"Isolde followed the footsteps of her mother and the previous Regina of Elysium, Argenteya the 3th. Like any Borealis of her kind she was born and sclupted from a piece of glacier to be believed to carry inside the pure essence and magic of the deity Daga. The following Regina is always more powerful than the previous one, and Isolde wasn't any different as her ice magic was so powerful that she could build entire palaces and statues by manipulating her element. Yet her powers made her heart too cold as ice, making it impossible for her to feel some emotions such as trust or pure love.

Humans, elves and other creatures of the Northen Kingdom are rare in Elysium as most can't survive in the harsh and cold climate of the ice kingdom. Isolde soon learned to never trust any of them when once an old lady dressed in black rags showed up in her castle with a gift, a mirror. The old witch was however never to be seen again after Isolde discovered that her gift was cursed and that once she looked into it, the mirror broke into many pieces that got scattered around Elysium, piercing the hearts of many of her own citizens and making them as emotionless and cold as her.

Isolde did not plan on breaking the curse as having a large number of emotionless people that can't feel any emotion might be useful to make Elysium a stronger place. Citizens under the curse, later called the "corrupt ones" were forced to leave their families if they had one and pick between two lives: either forced labour to build more and more buildings and structures in Elysium with barely any pause, or be loyal servants of the ice queen, forever locked in the castle without any chance of seeing again the outside. Knowing that these people had no emotion, Isolde also did not pay them anything for their hard work and barely had a place where they could sleep."


The format of this blog are probably a mess but I promise I will eventually figure out how it works (hopefully!) In the meantime, if you are new, you can check my deviantart account for my art and my toyhouse to view my characters! 🌙

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Slowly coming back there!

Due to artfight and some stuff going on at work (plus having an university exam soon!!) I didn't have much time to update this blog xD W...