lunedì 22 giugno 2026

Work vent

 I guess this is going to be the first vent in this blog huh? Once again my job is basically draining my energy (and it doesn't help that it's the first day of that time of the month too to make everything worse XD).

I have a very very difficult task to do that is taking so so much time and the worst part of it is that my boss specifically said that I can't ask for her help for doing it, problem is... there are some info that I don't have access to and I don't know if he wants me to magically spawn the knowledge inside my brain or else, eitherway I am going to have nightmares about this stupid job the whole month, and I thought that at least before art fight work would be easier, I guess stuff can go always worse. XD

I feel like our human brains are not made to be focused for 8 hours straight, or at least mine isn't because I always come back home with a headache, no strenght to talk at all and even 10 hours of sleep don't seem to help me that much since I am constantly sleepy, and coffee can kinda wake me up but also makes my anxiety so much worse.

AND to make stuff even worse, free time just goes on... so fast, I came back home like about one hour ago and in two hours I will have to already go to sleep, if only the weekend was already there but sunday was already yesterday, oh well...

🌙🌙🌙

So I guess that's the whole post, I just felt like venting about that specific topic because it is making my brain go insane XD But hey, when it comes to creative stuff I have nothing to post yet because I didn't do much progress but I already started writing Nell's toyhouse profile and I have an artwork of Ambrose that I am trying to finish! Also I might came back to draw more outfits for Edgar because I really want to draw him since he's my personal anti-stress toy but I have literally 0 ideas for any composition!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Slowly coming back there!

Due to artfight and some stuff going on at work (plus having an university exam soon!!) I didn't have much time to update this blog xD W...